Game Ready Skills and Development is proud to present our 1st Annual Fall Basketball League!
- 10 weeks of competitive basketball where YOU compete against the best talent in North Carolina.
- Develop your skills in game situations as a Game Ready Basketball Player.
- Receive giveaways and prizes as a result of playing on a winning team.
Overview and Perks
- Camp is directed by Ricky Price who was mentored and trained by Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski
- Highly competitive games that focus on skill development
- All players will receive an official Game Ready Jersey
- Winning teams will receive prizes and giveaways
League Registration Information
Boys Grades 2 – 6
Covenant Presbyterian Church
1000 E. Morehead St
Charlotte, NC 28204
September 17 – November 19, 2016
Saturdays 9 – 2pm
$100 per player (Cash, Check, Credit and Paypal accepted)
Gear – Players are required to wear the official Game Ready Jersey, Black gym shorts, and basketball shoes
Snacks – Snacks and drinks will be on sale
Visitors – Parents may watch from the bleachers or other designated areas
Teams – Existing teams are encouraged to play together. Individuals participants will be placed on Game Ready Select Teams based on age and skill set.
Schedules – Each Team will play 2 games per Saturday. Schedules will be posted online and in the gym (they are subject to change so please check with your coaches)
Confirmation – Coaches/Parents will receive an email confirming league registration
Compete in Game Ready’s first annual “Get Down” Basketball League!